Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FIRST POST!

Hello! This is Chris D's first ever post... not that she knows it YET!
You see... I have set it up for her.. 'I' being Chris H from http://diet-coke-rocks.blogspot.com/.

THIS is Chris D:

She has just turned 60... she's gorgeous ... and she wanted a blog to document her upcoming trip to England.... so we can all see what she gets up to! And of course, once she comes home she can continue blogging to her hearts content.. I expect to see lots of photos of Buddy, her darling wee Bichon dog.

ABOVE: two of Chris D's bestest friends! Sandra on the left and ummm.. ME.. on the right! LOL
Right, I better go... and tell her she has a blog eh?
nite nite.
Ha ha, I said nite nite too soon... cos I have been playing around with a Header Photo... I tried green, purple and finally BLUE... it looks perfect to me! lol I do believe we are set to go!

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Hee hee... well done on finally getting a blog....even if I had to set it up for you. The rest is up to you!

sandra c said...

Welcom Chris I look forward to reading bout ya trip. Wish I couldve come with ya *sigh* but I will be there in spirit :-)

Elaine said...

Welcome, enjoy your trip.
Elaine

Anne said...

Have a wonderful trip away Chris!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Welcome Chris D!!!!!! Safe travels and I look forward to hearing about your trip.

cheers,
jj

MargieAnne said...

Looking forward to your first 'on your own' post.

Hope you enjoy keeping an on-line journal.

I do hope Buddy is going to be well soon.

Margaret said...

Have a wonderful trip away Chris!! Your mate is very good setting up your blog, I hope to use mine a lot more when I go overseas in July.

Bon Voyage!!!