Monday, June 7, 2010

HANG ON FOR THE RIDE !!!

Well folks. This is my first ever post.

I had planned to have my blog organised by now - but I decided to spend time with Buddy instead. It's so good to have him home from the 'hospital' and almost back to normal.

Thanks for all those that left me messages. I'll repay the compliment once I sort everything out.

Then I'll add photos etc as well to make things more interesting. In the meantime theres a small Bichon begging for my attention.

So Buddy says hi. I'll say goodnight.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great to see you here Chris:-) Hope Buddy is ok?!?

Chris H said...

Yaaaaaa! You have done a post all by yourself!
You clever wee tart you!
I am so very glad Buddy is all better, and i hope like hell he never goes and eats whatever it was that made him so sick again!
Can't wait to see you on the 29th.... wooo hoo!