Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES

Well it all seems to be coming together now.

I got quite a bit done today - mainly because Mum took Buddy off my hands for me for most of the day. I've been trying to keep things as normal as possible for him. His actions today proved this is working.


We got up at about 8am. I let him outside and started fluffing around getting breakfast ready etc. He came back in and headed to the lounge as usual to watch out for 'trespassers'' on the footpath outside the house. After a while I wondered where the heck he was and found -



"Where have you been Mum???

My bags have been laid out in the spare bedroom for some time now, and I made the most of his absence by sorting out some of the clothes etc I'll be taking.
When he came home we to played the usual chase the dog around the house with his toy game. This was the final outcome -
"Well I'm packed. Whats the hold-up."
I'm starting to learn the benefit of keeping the camera ready.
Well back to more work on the DVD tonight. Two full days to go - I think I will make it. Nite Nite.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Buddy is soooo cute! Have a wonderful trip Chris.

Chris H said...

Awww so cute, Teddy 'guards' our footpath and neighbourhood too.
Not long now.... see you TOMORROW!