Friday, July 30, 2010

JUST ONE MORE SLEEP

Well it's nearly time to go. My big adventure starts tomorrow and I'm almost ready - just final packing to do. Dave's memorial DVD isn't finished, but there will be time to do that while I'm in Hartlepool. His family may have a few photos that I can add to it anyway.

I've been busy for the past couple of days except for a lovely, unexpected short break for coffee and lunch with Sandra C on Thursday.

I've decided to relax totally tonight, so this will be just a short message. I'll be back with my first true travel record as soon as I can get access to internet on my trip.

Be back soon.

2 comments:

sandra c said...

Have a safe trip enjoy yourself and have lots of fun. I hope Dougal's behaving himself LOL

Chris H said...

Hopefully by now you are in Los Angeles, waiting for your next flight!
Hope it was comfy and you got some sleep too.
Was lovely to see you last night.