Sunday, August 1, 2010

ON THE WAY NOW

Well, here I am in the transit lounge of LA airport. It's yesterday!!! LOL

I had a good flight from Auckland. We are well looked after. I hadn't even sat down and I was offered a bubbly. Good start eh.

I've had two meals so far. The food has been superb. Our evening meal was 4 courses. Wine was served with each course - luxury. We even finished off with NZ cheese and grapes served with port. Every thing was served using the 'real thing'as well - proper plates, wine in glass - not plastic, silver service cutlery etc etc.
Breakfast started out with a selection of fruit juices, followed by muesli and yoghurt, then a hot course and finishing with a hot croissant or muffin with tea or coffee (and a chocolate). I decided not stop at the muesli course. If I didn't I could see myself regaining all the weight I've just lost before I even got to Hartlepool.

They've just announced the are going to start reboardind in 15 minutes so I'll finish here. Hope everyone is well and that Buddy's not drivoing Mum up the wall already.

Take care everyone. I'll try to get photosloaded after the next leg.

2 comments:

sandra c said...

Glad your trip is going well. I hope you get to sleep on the next leg. enjoy the food you deserve to b pampered glad you got will power that foods sounds devine. Cant wait to see the photos

Chris H said...

Woo hoo.. you should be there by now! Glad the trop is going well ... and the food was excellent.