Sunday, June 12, 2011

BEEN SHOPPING

I slept in this morning. So did the dogs. It was 10.15 when Buddy woke me up. That hasn't happened for a long, long time.
So our morning walk set out a little later than normal. It was nice though - both mild and calm with enough people on the streets to keep the boys motivated.
Their next adventure was a drive in the rav to get the groceries. I BOUGHT VEGETABLES!!! Cauliflower, carrots, kumera, pumpkin, and brocolli. The vege bins in the fridge are full for the first time for about three years. Now I just have to prepare and cook them. There is no way this Tinky Winky is going to have the smallest loss this week. I AM ORGANISED!!
I've got all the evening meals planned for the week starting with tonights small beef roast that I bought from Sunday Roast yesterday. We'll all get to share the beef.
I've even found my old pedometer. 7964 paces so far today. I'll do more tomorrow cause I'm walking into town in an effort to find at least one bank that has available english currency for me to buy without having to wait til later in the week. The forecast is ok so I'll get to walk the dogs later as well - if Mum doesn't beat me to it.
Here's hoping things are going as well for my teletubby friends.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely to have a sleep in:-)

Great to hear about the vege shopping!!! And also you are sounding so positive, that's a a good feeling:-)

This teletubby walked her dog today as well.

Chris H said...

We had a sleep in too!
Steve looked after the kids and dogs!
Then when Stew and I went out he stayed home and vacumed and washed all the floors, made the kids clean bathromms etc!
Wow
I am determined to have a decent loss this week too.... let's see if we can beat the other two this week!
lol

sandra c said...

Glad you had a great day Honey is looking forward to meeting the boys. Man I need to walk this sitting all day and no exercise is not good.