Thursday, June 9, 2011

KNACKERED

Just a quick message tonight. For some reason I feel absolutely exhausted. I think it's just because I'm not sleeping very well at the moment.
I've had a couple of full on days with housework and exercise so I think I'll have a rest day tomorrow. I've got a bag of bits and pieces to take to the hospice shop and there's still heaps of 'extras' around the house that can be added to it so I think that will be my only target for the day.
Thankfully my food intake is getting better so I'm looking forward to Saturday.
For now - nite nite, Both dogs are asleep. I think I'll have an early night.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Well I hope you've had a good day today .... it's incredibly wet and windy here today... and ACTUALLY COLD!
I'm looking forward to saturday too.