Saturday, June 4, 2011

THIRD TIME LUCKY - I HOPE!!!

Yep. Here I go again. This time the plan is to record my struggles with life and weight loss and not to give up on myself so readily as before.

Had a great 'brunch' and coffee morning with Sandra and Anne and left there feeling really motivated. Then got to have a quick chat to Chris H while walking through the Plaza. By then I was feeling really good - AND THEN I GOT A MIGRAINE!!!

So now I'm sitting here waiting for the pain and dizziness to go away so I can take the dogs for a walk. Buddys asleep on my lap and Harleys outside 'guarding' the front patio - barking at anything that dares come near the house.

As agreed I'll weigh in tomorrow morning for a starting point and look forward to a lighter future.




4 comments:

Chris H said...

here's hoping this works!
Good on you for finally getting back on track with the weight loss AND blogging.
Here's to us dropping the blasted kilos again!
ONWARD...

Chris H said...

It worked! Yaaaaa.... glad I could fix it.

Anne said...

We can do it Chris - a fresh start for us all! Damn about the migraine though.

Will weigh in as well tomorrow and we are all going to become lighter!

sandra c said...

I thought we were weighin in on Monday you guys gonna be 1day ahead of me. Just as well i've been good.