Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ON OUR WAY.

Have you ever tried to type on a laptop while leaning back in a lazyboy with two dogs on your lap fighting for the most comfortable position. No - well it's such fun, really it is.
And isn't it great how easy it is to be motivated when you know you have friends working to the same goals.


I've had a couple of 'not too bad' days.
I walked into town yesterday to get Harley's new collar, but we never got to walk together because the heavens opened not long after I got home. However Larry finally came round to get exact measurements for the new 'dogs' fence. We got to spend some time measuring out and discussing the proposed house extensions.
Today is Dave's birthday.Hard to concentrate. My morning started with a call from Pat (his sister). Just the right thing at the right time. I'm so lucky to have such a lovely sil. Then Sandra & I got the pleasure of walking my two devils before I headed off to green script. (exercising with bands today) Walking dogs does nothing for muscles above the waist. My neck, back, arms & shoulders really knew they had been worked out.

Plans to walk into town for a haircut failed - bloody rain. But I felt good afterwards anyway.
My food choices are still not perfect, but I know they'll improve. At least the snacking has stopped.

Tomorrows plans are to wash & walk the dogs (again) and to clean the paw marks from the floors, carpets, bedding ...... Oh fun!!! Onward.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Grat going chick.. ONWARD indeed.
Did ya know I'm Laa Laa?
Friggin YELLOW!!!

I've put a contest on me blog for tomorrow... give us girls a new name for next June! I refuse to be a yellow Telly Tubby after that! Laa Laa over and out.

Anne said...

A hard day for you:-(

Hey I'm so Dipsy I realised I can't walk Thursday either with you, (hairdressers) but next week I'm raring to go.

I'm a bit like you, the snacking has stopped but had a three course meal to-night! Made the best choices I could, tomorrow is another day! Keep up the great work Chris!