Tuesday, June 14, 2011

VEGES AGAIN!!!

I'm knackered. My pedometers reading 12686 - 2.5 bonus points in the old ww program. Just like the weekends when I walked around town to watch Dave bowling. Nice memories.
I think both Buddy and Harley are tired as well. They've both been happy to relax all afternoon - until someone dared walk past the house that is. I might try the same long walk with them tomorrow morning as well - I haven't had to bath Harley today. Yesterday he had three!!!
Most surprising though is that I cooked veges again tonight as planned. Lately I've talked myself out of my plans finding any excuse not to follow through. Not this time round tho. I'm can sense Dave finally saying 'Go Girl' like he used to.
Tomorrow afternoon I'm walking into town to check out getting floor plans for the house and to get info about a rates rebate with my low income. Then stir fry beef and rice for tea.
Now it's time to blob out. Good luck for tomorrow's challenge for my teletubby buddys.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I'm knackered as well! Even thought I go to the pool I don't think I've walked a walk like today for ages, I enjoyed it thought and my big pup slept on the way home.

"Go Girl!"

Anne said...

Oops excuse the typos above!

sandra c said...

Honey slept as well she was knackered as was Po.
Po's got a big arse blister on her foot but she's gona be there thurs it's no excuse to not walk. Good girl Tinky winky on ya veggies.
Laa Laa was walk in when I rang so she's going good to there's Telly tubbies are gonna be slim jims soon.

Chris H said...

Veges! OMG You are certainly back on track mate!
So happy for ya.
Wish I was there.
Checked out Grabaseat last night... no cheap flights until SEPTEMBER!!!
Might just have to drive down one weekend soon...